About us

The Story of United Gold Mining Llc(UGML)

After investing significant effort, time and resources in building a world-class, unique and fully integrated mining value chain, we are now focused on marketing our products worldwide, improving the return on our investments and consolidating our resources and experience – even as we continue to develop new locations and build new industrial plants.

In the 7 years since our foundation, we have focussed on gold, phosphate, aluminium, industrial minerals and copper. In the process, we have

UGML is now among the fastest growing mining companies in the world and the largest multi-commodity mining and metals company in the Canada, Middle East, Asia and Africa. We’ve come a long way since 2013, when we were established by incoporation with a mandate to developCanada’s minerals sector as the third pillar of Canada industry, beyond oil and petrochemicals.

UGML is 49% owned by the Canada’s Government with the remaining 51% of our shares owned privately. Today, UGML is ranked among the top 10 Canada companies based on market capitalization.


built a new mining industrial mega-hub Sudan Projects CIM and DLS, and a second mining location in (Wa’ad Al Shamal), both in remote areas of Saudi Arabia;
contributed significantly to the country’s non-oil GDP;
created thousands of jobs within a new mining industry work force;
promoted new downstream industries;
supported local communities through health, education and social initiatives;
nurtured the development of many small and medium sized Saudi businesses;
contributed to building new infrastructure facilities, and
attracted significant foreign direct investment and advanced technology.

As the leader of the Saudi mining industry, we are committed to embed sustainability across the Ma’aden enterprise. We are committed to act responsibly towards all our stakeholders: shareholders, customers, business partners, employees and the communities in which we operate, as well as the natural environment near our facilities.


United Gold Mining Inc. is a global diversified company with a network of Gold and Minerals Mining production. We have branches and representatives all over the world. Our company is engaged in the production of Gold, Copper, Zinc, Cobalt, Garnet, Rhodium, Lithium, Black opal.etc.